Export from Cheetah to Babylon.js
mesh export with functional transform, naming and parenting
multicamera export (only perspective, no support for orthogonal right now)
light export with all babylon type managed :
- Cheetah3D spot light is a babylon spot
- Cheetah3D distant light is a babylon directional light
- Cheetah3D ambiant light is a babylon hemispheric light
- every other type is a babylon point light
- supports diffuse and specular color
- rotations must be on the -Y axis
- supports diffuse, emissive and specular color (plus specular power as "shininess")
- supports only diffuse textures, Cheetah3D api is realy sparse on that
More info on my blog.
Put js script in this folder :
Just load your scene and go to Tools/Scripts/Macro/Babylon file export. Choose a destination, and load your scene inside Babylon.JS!