Using The Assets Panel
The editor provides a way to manage assets. Assets are element that you can use the customize your objects.
It includes these categories of assets:
- Custom particle system sets (using the Particle System Creator)
- Custom scripts (using the Code Editor)
- Custom graphs (using the Graph Editor)
Once you add an asset (for example a new custom script from the Code Editor), the panel will be updated. From there you can, in the assets panel:
- Click on the asset: the tool will focus work on the selected item
- Right click on the asset: you'll be able to remove the asset (undo/redo supported)
- Double click on the asset: open/show the tool to modify the asset
- Drag'n'drop the asset on a mesh: this will add the asset to the mesh under the pointer
In future, the assets panel will contain more categories such as materials, textures, animations, etc.